upstream concerns

I'm maintaining scwm; Greg Badros, an upstream author, contacted me about
the page http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/lscwm.html. This page is a bit
misleading:

"Maintainer for scwm is Francesco Tapparo <cesco@debian.org>. "

He would like better something as:
"Scwm is written by Greg J. Badros and Maciej Stachowiak.
 Scwm's home web site is:  scwm.mit.edu.
 The maintainer for the Debian scwm package is Francesco Tapparo..."

and links to the upstream scwm page.

I agree with Greg. So I think would be very useful if the script generating
the pages would be updated to properly use an "Upstream Maintainer/s" and an
"Upstream Web Page" fields in the packages.
Is this feasible or it's hard? I'm not sure I've the needed skillful for
the job (I do'nt master html), but I can try.

cheers

--
Francesco Tapparo				 |	cesco@debian.org
fight for your software freedoms: www.fsf.org    |      tapparo@mat.unimi.it