Re: Debian banner vs JunkBuster

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 09:52:02PM -0500, Geocrawler.com wrote:
> This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Eduardo Silva" <jobezone@yahoo.com>
> Be sure to reply to that address.
>
> Just to say that in the Debian page, the image for the DEBIAN logo is named as banner.jpg, which also many advertising web banners use. Therefore, my Junkbuster takes it out, as other software probably do, when they encounter a Pics/banner*.jpg.
> Maybe it should be changed to Debian.jpg or something different than banner.jpg?

Very good point... webteam, *if* you make a change in
english/template/navbar.wml go ahead and make the chagne to debian.jpg,
change the name of the file in Pics/ and replace the image file. Or... if
you wish, let me know and I can do it in time with your changes.

Making this change is going cause EVERY PAGE to be re made / re mirrored.
I don't want to do it until we have to make some other change that will
cause every page to be modified, anyway...

If you have any questions, please ask
Darren