Update intro/international.wml

Hi,

Please update the infomation related with Japanese
in intro/international.wml.

Welcome to modify my English because I can not understand
 it very much.

% diff intro/international.wml.orig intro/international.wml
121,122c121,134
<    <LI><A href="http://www.debian.or.jp/Documents/users/kamop/debian-policy.html";>Debian
<       policy manual in Japanese</A>
---