Re: ALT text on the new logotype

On Sat, Jul 17, 1999 at 01:08:26AM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
|> Should we do that or simply use the word 'Debian'? I vote for simply
|> using Debian. After all, that is what the image says.
|
|I don't know. Do any of the translations to non-Latin alphabets write
|"Debian" transliterated into their own alphabets? If so, then we should
|probably have a slice. If not, then "Debian" is a good idea.

I have no problem in sticking to "Debian", as we don't have a Chinese
name for Debian (yet :) But on the Korean pages the word "Debian" is
transliterated.

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]