When an Official CD is not

G'day All,
  A quick trawl around http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors finds some
CD entries like
  CD Type: Official CD + non-free + vendor additions

To me this is a contradiction; Is it the Official CD or not?
Sooo, we need a new term for this, what is that bit called, or do we
keep it as Official CD.

I was thinking of base, but that doesn't sound right.

So what do you call a CD that is made up files from base and say non-free?
VendorRelease is not that descriptive, perhaps
VendorRelease (base + non-free + non-US)

What do people think?

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>