DWN change

I have changed DWN's index page so it only displays issues up to the current
one. So I can now commit new issues before they are done and they won't show
up on the index page until after I change the current issue pointer.

This is mainly a heads up for translators, you can now get at the .wml files
for DWN directly from CVS before I actually publish. You'll still be able to
get at them via the web from my home machine as you have been doing, too.

--
see shy jo, wondering why the hocking big image is at the top of www.debian.org