Re: where is the swirl on the web pages?!

> Replace the chicken with the swirl and adjust the red color to match the
> red in the swirl.  It'll be updated today at the end of dinstall.

May I also suggest that the image with the text "Debian GNU/Linux" is
exchanged for the "Debian" should normally appear below the swirl?

That would probably be the best way to represent the logotype on the web
pages, where a "portrait" font won't work as well as a "landscape" one
would.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/