Re: why doesn't this work?

On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 08:43:09PM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 03:45:57PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > If you go to
> > http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/current/issue/ , you'll see a directory
> > listing with an index.html in it. Why isn't that index.html shown by default?
> > http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/current/issue/index works.
>
> It works for me...

Also works for me.

Besides the index.html, was there an index.en.html file? If not,
then you tried the page during the mirror update and apache
decided to do a dir listing since there was no index file to
serve (index.html -> index.en.html).

Joey, regarding your troubles with the DWN. Please believe me
when I say that there is no conspiracy against you. :)

Jay Treacy