Linux World Expo

I'm going to post this, then wait 24 hours before I do this so if anyone
is going to object please do it now.  We've been getting email lately from
Yann.Dirson@France.Sun.COM about linux world expo's in france.  The
linuxexpo site says that there are ones in the US.  Now since the site
would be the higher authority on linux-exponess if no one objects I'm
going to move the current files to linuxexpo-france and make new ones with
the information from the linuxworldexpo website.

I'm sending this to swedish because he's the only one who's done the
translations thus far and he's the one I'm most likely to tick off by
doing this.