Re: Please check/update the translations on the new multilingual template files

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 01:35:56AM +0100, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

> 	OK. I have done so, I have changed all EN's that were not quite
> correct (or were not translated) both in the english and spanish template
> directories.  I have committed the changes in the english templates.

I should have mentioned that the changes should not be saved to <lang>/template
unless the Makefiles are modified to use slices when running wml. Otherwise,
you will get a big surprise as the text from ALL the languages in the template
files will be added.

To make sure the spanish pages are generated correctly, I have taken the liberty
of switching them over to using templages in english/template and to use
slices.

Jay Treacy

P.S. Javier, thanks for updating the Spanish templates so quickly.