Re: Translations of "Belgium"

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 08:36:16PM -0500, Behan Webster wrote:

> Please email them to behanw@pobox.com, as I'm not on the debian-www
> list.

<rant>
I find this rather annoying. I appreciate that people are busy, but
this list is quite low traffic. Of course, there have been a few times when
threads actually generated some discussion, but it still wasn't very much.

This list was set up so those involved with the debian web pages
could hold discussions more easily. It is rather pointless when some of
those who work on the pages aren't even subscribed.
</rant>

I feel better now. You can get back to doing what you were doing.

Jay Treacy