security update url's

1. wml::debian::security::fixes_link generates a link to the Packages
section of the web site, but that area doesn't track packages in
proposed-updates. Is there a standard way to generate a link into
proposed-updates, or should I just include an href in the wml?

2. fixes_link allows you to put All into the architecture field, but the
Packages area seems to assume i386 (and I don't see a way to select a
different arch.) Am I missing something?

Mike Stone