Re: debbar.pl

Marcin Owsiany said:
> I managed to produce a decent-looking Polish buttons, but after some time
> (during which the web site was updated and i dist-upgraded) i noticed that
> the buttons are slightly too wide.
>
> Unfortunately debbar.pl refuses to work for me after upgrade:

It's a problem with libgimp-perlk (which I now maintain).  There is some
strange dependency on libgimp-perl and guimp1.1, but I am not sure what
it is.

I did notice that when I last upgraded gimp 1.1 that it also upgraded
the libgimp library; this is probably significant.

Looks to me that they changed the way they specify layers now and there
is a change of the function; sigh.

> Subroutine gimp_ellipse_select redefined at
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux/Gimp.pm line 506.
> debbar.pl: function/macro "indexed" not found in Gimp::Layer at
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux/Gimp/Fu.pm line 851 (DIE)
If you want to, as root edit that file and change line 851 to say
$layer->is_indexed instead of $layer->indexed

> So could anyone please generate Polish buttons (using makebuttons.sh and
> debbar.pl found in polish/Pics) and mail them to me?
> Alternatively anyone could tell me how to make the script work?
>
> this is result of dpkg -l '*gimp*'
>
> ii  gimp1.1         1.1.13-1       Developers' release of the GNU Image Manipul
> ii  gimp1.1-nonfree 1.1.13-1       GIF and TIFF support for the GNU Image Manip
Ah yes, this is where I had problems too, 1.1.10 worked ok

I should put a bug against libgimp-perl too but it is 1am and i am
tired.

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>