Re: Anyone have access to Opera

James A. Treacy:

> Do any of you have access to the opera web browser?

I do. (And from early next year, I am going to work for Opera Software in
Oslo).

> Someone filled in that it doesn't support content negotiation on
> http://www.debian.org/intro/cn.

That was me. All versions available up until now do not support content
negotiations.

> IIRC, it sends 'Accept-language: *' which is meaningless (the spec says to
> send nothing if you don't support CN).

Yes, I know this. I have filed a bug report for this against Opera, and I
have been told that this problem will be resolved in the upcoming version
4.0.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/