Unprintable characters in language links (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS: gecko)

Anthony Wong:

[Images instead of non-printable characters for language links]
> Maybe the only universal solution is to use graphics?

Is anyone working on this? (Would preferrably be people that know the
languages in question, and can create the images correctly?

James A. Treacy:

> If we decide to do this we should test it on a few pages first to see what
> happens. Anyone willing to try this? devel/index.wml might be a good one
> to test since people looking at that will be more likely to have a clue.

Or on this?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/