Re: Need immediate help, please!

Hi,

Bruce Perens schrieb am 26. November 1999:

> From: "James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org>
> > I was referring to the publishing of your message regarding suing Corel.
> > That was originally sent to debian-legal wasn't it?
>
> Right. I am wondering if I need to be _really_ circumspect in _every_
> discussion, or if I can have a discussion in some places without worrying
> that it will be on the cover of some news outlet.

Well - we _have_ the public archives, so everyone can read them.
I think they are okay - if we want, we can save some of these lists
(debian-devel/debian-private?/debian-*) for public access by using
.htaccess and using the passwords of the developer...

There is no problem making a mailinglist debian-confidential or
something like that :-)

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |