Re: Polish WWW

James A. Treacy said:
> Here is the original message from Craig Small:
> > G'day All,
> >   I've uploaded a new debbar.pl into the CVS tree that works with the
> > new versions of Gimp.  Unfortunately, I could not use the libgimp-perl
> > Debian package (or even build it) so I had to make it myself.
> >
> > I also created Polish, Turkish and Esperanto buttons, commited into the
> > CVS in the right places.  The Polish ones, due to the character set,
> > are probably wrong.
> >
> >  - Craig
>
> If there is any need to continue this discussion, please send followups
> to debian-www.

So I'm continuing it... OK, You will find the perl script that does the
magic in the webwml/english/Pics directory, it is called debbar.pl
there is also a shell script makebuttons.sh which just makes all
the buttons. This is of course available in the CVS.

There is/was a problem with libgimp-perl deb, it was totally broken; I
couldn't even build the package, so I just used the plain ordinary
upstream version.  You will also need gimp 1.1 (You can use the deb
for that).

Before complaining the script segfaults or dies in some strange way
make *sure* that any other perl-based plug-in works (such as seth-spin)
and gimp can see the font you are asking for.

Hope this helps those who are not wierd-font-challenged like me.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>