attention translatiors -- DWN change

The main index page for news/Weekly has changed. I've added very short
descriptions of the contents of each issue to the page.

That text actually comes from a SUMMARY="..." field at the top of each issue
of DWN. I've added such summaries to all the English pages. Translators will
need to translate those.

You may also need to copy the changes I made to
english/template/debian/weeklynews/index.html, if there are
language-specific versions of that template.

--
see shy jo