Re: Consultants list

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, peter karlsson wrote:
>Behan Webster:
>
>> Just in case anyone is interested, we've just listed our 90th consultant
>> in 24 different countries.
>
>He's very mobile, eh?

I have just requested to be added to the list.  During the past two years I
have worked in three countries.  I am readily able to work anywhere in the
EU, Australia, or New Zealand.  I am prepared to work in any other country
as long as the rates are good and the VISA situation can be easily sorted out.
I have requested that a new section of the consultants list be created for
people like me.

--
I'm in Utrecht.  I'd like to meet any Linux users in the area, or any other
part of the Netherlands.