http://www.debian.org/events/1999/1005-linuxexpo-uk update

Hi,

Could someone please update this page as follows:

  Firstly, the dates are wrong, they should be 6th & 7th October 1999

  Matthew Vernon <matthew@debian.org> is coordinating.

  We have a been given a free stand (No. 127)

  Its all being discussed on the Debian UK Mailing-list
  <debian-uk@chiark.greenend.org.uk>

  There should be several Debian Developers on the stand, on both
  days.  I'll be there anyway, as will Steve McIntyre and Matthew
  Vernon AFAIK.

This is reasonably urgent, since not only is the event less than a
week away, but the Expo organisers (who gave us the stand for free)
have noticed that a) we have the dates wrong, and b) we're claiming
not to be turning up --- not good IMO.

Cheers, Phil.