Re: document matrix generation in releases/slink/

> Ok, done, added templates/debian/install_manual.wml, since it's used
> for the install manual and release notes (which are wierd in that they
> vary by architecture).

Hmmm, you only moved out the hash definitions, not the perl functions
(permute_as*), which are the ones that I thought of. The Perl scripts are
copied in their entirety to the translations, with the only the headings for
the table cells changed. This is something I would like to avoid, and it
would be cured by moving the scripts to a common include file, with the text
strings in slices.

> Variablized -- only had to do that as one string.

What do you mean with "variablized"? To get the translations correct, you
need to use slices.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/