Re: debian gnu/linux

I've done the changes, and just want to be cleared to commit it:

navbar.wml:
 * Removes the "Debian Logo" alt text, replacing it with an empty string,
   which is better.
 * Makes the ALT text "Debian Project" translatable

common_translation.wml:
 * Change Debian GNU/Linux to Debian Project in the back links.
 * Moves the period from the template to this file.

news.wml:
template.wml:
 * Moves the period to the common_translation from these files.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/