Re: Idea to improve PR

Martin Schulze said:
> I wonder if it would make sense to add a page on the webserver
> listing people and packages where Debian maintainers have become
> upstream maintainers or were upstream by nature.  This would at
> least show that we're not only working on our distribution.
>
> I don't know how many packages are affected but I'd guess they're
> about two dozen at least.

I maintain the upstream versions of:

 libax25
 ax25-tools
 ax25-apps
 gxsnmp
 dh-make (debian only package)

There is a few gnome programs I work on too but I don't think they are
in the distribution.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>