Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

> 	Including this in the head of any translated file
> #use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.4"

Just a thought; would it be possible to add somewhere information about what
language the page actually is translated from? For example, some of the
ports pages are written originally in German, and then translated into
English, and there the English pages could perhaps need such a thing. The
same thing would go for translating any other information that is not
available in English, or which is originally written in that language.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/