Re: what should we do with intro/international

> What do people think?

I believe is that the page should contain the translated intro, and then
entries for each of the languages, with entries in that native language. I
mean, information for those who speak German, for example, is only
interesting for those who speak German.

This, of course, poses a problem when it comes to the non-Latin character
sets, as it's a bit hard to contain them all on one page.

Perhaps an overview page, and then a page for each language? That way, one
can have more informative entries, not having to worry about that the page
gets large.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/