Re: order on events page

> Here is the email that requested I place 1999 events at the top of the
> event page.

Yeah, I thought it looked a bit funny when I added the 2000 events to the
list, but since I don't know Perl (working on it, though), I couldn't figure
out how to do it good...

The best order would IMHO be:

* Current year
* Next year
  (etc)
* Past events for current year (link only)
* Past events for previous year (link only)
  (etc)

It should probably be split of into two loops, one that iterates over the
years forwardly printing the still-to-happen events, and one that iterates
backwardly, printing the already-have-happened events.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/