new logo announcement

Debian hasn't yet made any official announcement about the new logo.
Nor has onShore (who paid for Raul's time to make the logo).  We at
least would like to make a press release about the new logo, and we
were wonder if perhaps we could make a shared press release, or else
if Debian would like to review onShore's press release before we make
it public.

I assume all the issues with the logo are settled, right?  I also
assume the primary logo which will get branded is the swirl, where as
the "official" logo (the bottle) will be used as a stamp of approval
and controlled by the group centrally somewhere, rather akin to a
"Debian certified" stamp of approval.  Right?

Let me know your thoughts on this.  I hope you don't think onShore's
trying to exploit Debian here -- we're just very excited and pleased
to be able to help out this way.

Please retain the CC to the onShore folks and myself, since I'm on
neither the publicity or WWW lists.  If there already is someone
working on the PR, I'd like to get in touch with them as well.

Thanks!