Re: ALT text on the new logotype

> Should we do that or simply use the word 'Debian'? I vote for simply
> using Debian. After all, that is what the image says.

I don't know. Do any of the translations to non-Latin alphabets write
"Debian" transliterated into their own alphabets? If so, then we should
probably have a slice. If not, then "Debian" is a good idea.

(And, using "[Debian Logo]" as ALT text on the other image is completely
stupid, if you ask me, my preference would be an empty ALT on that one, and
"Debian" on the text. "[Debian Logo]" should be TITLE of the image, not ALT).

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/