DWN change

I have changed DWN's index page so it only displays issues up to the current
one. So I can now commit new issues before they are done and they won't show
up on the index page until after I change the current issue pointer.

This is mainly a heads up for translators, you can now get at the .wml files
for DWN directly from CVS before I actually publish. You'll still be able to
get at them via the web from my home machine as you have been doing, too.

see shy jo, wondering why the hocking big image is at the top of www.debian.org