Re: This gimp script

Craig Small said:
> It's not that it doesn't work with slink, but rather there are missing
> packages.  I'll try to figure out exactly what is missing.

I did some changes and figured out that you need to go to gimp 1.1 to
make all the Debian packages work with it, which meant some changes to
the script.

OK, I now don't have any special versions of software to make the icons,
the packages you need are:

gimp1.1
gimp1.1-nonfree
libgimp-perl
libgimp1.1.6
libgtk-perl

There's a some sort of wierd version dependency conflict with using
libgnome-perl so you cannot use that :(

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>