Re: SPI template

> Fixed and committed.
> Changed to be like the main page.

Great!

> I didn't design the page so am not sure why it was designed this way.

Wasn't as much a complaint as a general rambling against hardcoding. I
didn't see it myself, since I generally have document font selection turned
off, and use a sans-serif font anyway (but now when I turned it on, and
installed xfstt so that I actually *have* Arial, I noticed it).

IMHO, <font face> should be replaced with CSS.

Anyway, speaking of design, any plans on switching the pages to the new
logotype?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/