Re: SPI template

> Relative links on web pages are a very good thing. That slash would break
> things if the spi pages are one day moved to not being at the top of thier
> very own domain or if they're mirrored elsewhere. "index" would be much
> more appropriate.

No, they wouldn't. Now the links are to "." or "..", when they in reality
should be to the directory "./" and "../". I added the trailing slash.

The problem with href="." is that it expands to (at least in my Netscape
Navigator 4.6) to "http://www.spi-inc.org/.";, which Netscape thinks is
*another* page than "http://www.spi-inc.org/"; that it is viewing.

Links should *never* be made to "index.html" files, since that is *another*
address than the directory itself, and confuse most search engines, leading
to double entries.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/