Re: Translating Pics/

> Anyway, I suppose such a script would be helpful for new translators
> to generate the buttons for their own language.  :-)
> A needed side effect also is to replace the current English buttons with
> anti-aliased ones so they look better.  :-)

And to mark the red colour as transparent. The colour doesn't exactly match
the red background colour (even though they seem to have the same RGB code,
probably a Netscape bug, but it shows up in all versions I've tested it with
(4.51 on Linux, 4.08 on Windows and 4.04 on OS/2)).

> I don't know enough about Lisp and Script-fu to do such a thing, but if
> you have time, and if other people are interested, sure!  :-)

Yeah, why not. It's hard to get something that looks worse than what is
there now :) (It's quite nice that the pictures are small and fast to
transfer, but that's about the only advantages of them...)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/