Re: Bad English?

Both verbs are correct; they have different meaning. I could make a case
for either thought he "ing" form would be the more common usage.

Without seeing the rest of the sentence, it's difficult to tell, but:

"Contributors or readers who wonder [or "who are wondering"]...."

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999, peter karlsson wrote:

> /english/releases/slink/index.wml :
>
> > comments.  Contributors or readers wonder exactly what is new should
>                                      ^^^^^^
> > see the <a href="source/ChangeLog">ChangeLog</a>.
>
> shouldn't that be "wonderING"?

_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"At a risk of being called sexist, ageist and French, if you put
multimedia, a leather skirt and lipstick on a grandmother and take her
to a night club, she's still not going to get lucky." -- Jean Louis
Gassee (of Be) on Windows 2000 being "multimedia."