Re: Debian in third-party projects

[ N.B.: I can not properly reply to your message (with the correct References:
  field) because you did not Cc: to me.  Please, do it next time.]

    DOB> Splitting is easy.  It's the two- or three-line descriptions that
    DOB> are more difficult.  Someone has to browse every link before
    DOB> putting it on line and then write the description...

I would volunteer myself to do it (say, at least to start it).  My text
will need, of course, to be proofread by an English speaking person.  To
whom should I send stuff?

--
Rafael Laboissiere, Debian developer