Re: Debian in third-party projects

    DOB> Check out http://www.debian.org/related_links and tell me how this
    DOB> would fit in/how this page would be effected...

Great.  I never noticed that page (I think I should...).

    DOB> Maybe this page needs to be split... or redone... or added to... or
    DOB> renamed... or removed... or...etc

IMO, that page should be split and become an index to other pages.  In the
"third-party software" page, we could included many more links, each one
followed by a two- or three-lines description.

I initially started this thread because I was needing more references to
support the Debian lobbying/advocacy I am doing at my local Linux users
group.

--
Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@icp.inpg.fr>
Institut de la Communication Parlee / INP Grenoble, France