Where is the press release?

	Luis Francisco Gonzalez translated the Press Release of Adam di
Carlo into spanish, and I would like to include it in the WWW site but I am
not able to find Debian 2.1 press release. Where is it?
	On the other side I translated the distrib info on slink
(releases/slink) into spanish and it is not available from releases/stable,
neither by content negotation nor directly throught the link at the end of
the english www page ( I receive a HTTP 404)

	Best regards

	Javi