Re: Countries and some changes to the vendor page

Michael Sobolev wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 12:03:21PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> > I was wondering if there is a restriction on the country name tags in
> > that you cannot use them inside containers, like
> Should it not be

No <Australia> is a tag.  We use a thing called wml slices; it means
that I see (in English) "Australia" there but our German speaking
friends see "Australien".  My concern was wether or not these special
tags work in generic HTML containers, Jay says they do and he is our
WML guru so it must be right :-)

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/       csmall@eye-net.com.au