Countries and some changes to the vendor page

G'day All,
  Well I thought someone has stolen my country names but it seems there
is a new template file for them.

I was wondering if there is a restriction on the country name tags in
that you cannot use them inside containers, like

Also as I have added about four or so new countries to the CD vendors
list, I'm wondering if we need another CD type tag, something like
"local language" or something generic like that, instead of
"russian language extensions"...

Finally, do people think the books should be moved to a separate page
and standardised somewhat like the CD entries?

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/       csmall@eye-net.com.au