Re: www.debian.org problems!?

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 11:28:49PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 06:41:26PM -0600, David Welton wrote:
> > Is it just me, or are others seeing:
> >

> >                        [$1] $1 -
> >                             $1
> >                        [$1] $1 -
> >                             $1
> >                        [$1] $1 -
> >
> > under 'latest security alerts' as well?
> >
> It is taken care of. The pages will be updated for slink shortly.

While you're at it, try to fix a typo in the mailinglist subscribing page:
Instead of debian-user-portuguese, the page has debian-user-portugese (note the
missing _u_ in portugUese) and when you try to subscribe the mail goes to the
wrong address as well, so you are unable to subscribe using the web page.

I've send a message to -www about this a couple of weeks ago, but no one
did anything :-(

Hope to have better audience now! :-)
Cheers,
--
Pedro Guerreiro (aka digito)    (pguerreiro@bigfoot.com)
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.