web page title

Hi,

Although most of you already saw this, but I'll forward anyway (shrinked).

----- Forwarded message from Randy Gobbel <gobbel@andrew.cmu.edu> -----

Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 20:53:18 -0500
From: Randy Gobbel <gobbel@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
CC: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Logo contest - `MUST be manipulated entirely in the GIMP'

> You see? It is not saying "Debian GNU/Linux", but "Debian".
>
> But this is strange. I think I remember reading something along the lines of
> "Debian is not just Linux anymore". Have they changed the web page, or did I
> read it elsewhere?

Maybe you haven't looked at the Debian Web site recently.  It says
Debian GNU/Linux in big letters right at the top.  If that's a problem
then someone should fix it.

----- End forwarded message -----

Maybe the web page really should say 'The Debian Project' or something
else, less specific? It seems to me like we're ignoring the Hurd.