Lists-Archives

Hello Guy!

Am I correct in assuming you'd like to see the current Lists-Archives kept in
place?  If so, here are the issues that the web-team was trying to address:

* Wicherts PGP signed messages (and other such "breakeages")
* Lean, DFSG-free search engine
* File count.  The Lists-Archives are getting large and un-rsyncable.
* Maintainablilty.  You are busy and there's the question of whether you have
time to maintain something that breaks so easily.  The month-long response time
to problems isn't really good, esp. when there are more than enough people
(like the other members of the web team) who are willing to take the task over.

Please, let us know you thoughts on this....