RE: how often is the web site updated, etc.

On 21-Jan-99 Joey Hess wrote:
> I've about got Debian Weekly News set up in the web site's CVS. Congrats on
> a fine web development system. :-)
>
> What's the typical lag time before a new page makes it from cvs out to the
> mirrors? And how often does master itself rebuild the web site? I'm
> interested to know since I'm adding time-sensative information to the web
> pages..

The web source on master is updated (I think) around 3 pacific.  Late that
night (after midnight) the compiled web is mirrored from master to www.debian
(va).  The next day they (usually) filter down to the mirrors.

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *