Re: how should we handle vendor advertising

James A. Treacy wrote:
> As many people judge us by the CDs, we need to come up with a better
> system. I would like to list every vendors product that carries
> Debian on the page. People can then submit corrections if they find
> a problem with a specific product. This will help others avoid
> that product while avoiding having us to blacklist vendors.
How will you accept these comments.

> Anyone got ideas on this?
I think the layout is a bit confusing, though I'm not sure how else it
should be layed out.  I'm surprised this is the only sellers of Debian.

> BTW, I'd really like someone to take responsibility for this page.
Is this the page http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors ?  If so I'll look
after it if you like, I have been waiting for a smallish task to come along.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|