Re: Translation of licence.wml

> In license.wml is stated:
> "Translations of the license must be clearly marked as translations,"
>
> When I translate what I have to do, something like
>
> License ----> Licenza (traduzione)

Licenza should be sufficient. The additional text added at the bottom
will make it clear that it is a translation.

> or add a link to the original page, i.e. at the bottom of the page
> something like (in Italian)
>
> "This is a translation. Please refer to the <A
> href="license.html.en">original license</A>

It was intended that you add something like the following
(in Italian, of course):

  This is a translation of the <a href="license.html.en">original
  license in English</a>. In any case where the meaning of the translation
  differs from the original, the original should be considered correct.

Jay Treacy