Re: port pages

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Jules Bean wrote:

> This email is also Cc:ed to the authors of the port pages.  Note that I am
> unsure of whether we have formally notified them that we're linking to
> their sites, and it may be friendly to give them a chance to react before
> posting their links...

Sounds good to me.

> Port-Page-Authors:  I'd like to see your pages moved to debian mirrors and
> converted into the house style.  I need you to tell me a) how much of your
> work I may use and b) How much you are prepared to/would like to help.

You may use all of it, as far as I'm concerned.  Also, I would love to
help keep it current since it's the only real source of info that we have
Alpha-wise aside from the debian-alpha list.

FYI, I hardly get any email as a result of the page, so any e-mail links
to the webmaster don't necessarily need to point to me.  I think that the
mention of me in the "people" part of my pages should be sufficient to
direct any queries.