debian-sparc webpages, preliminary

Hi all,

I have just cvs committed a preliminary release of the debian-sparc
webpages.  There is currently no link to these pages from the main site,
and this is deliberate.  I want some feedback before they go fully 'live'.

debian-sparc people, please check the pages for information content, and
if you have something relevant to add, email me.

debian-www people, please consider the general layout, and comment, with
particular respect to using these pages as a 'template' for when I start
to move the other port pages back into the 'fold'.

The URL is:

http://www.debian.org/ports/sparc/

It may take up to 48 hours for this page to appear on your local mirror
(but probably not that long).

Many thanks for any input,

Jules