Re: wml and other stuff we'll need

Will Lowe wrote:
> I'm going to buy a copy of Larry Wall's perl book.
>
> Can someone recommend a good way to learn wml?
I'm starting to learn it too, the guy's web site has some examples but
it is somewhat confusing.  Downloading the wml documents off the CVS
server are also a good way of learning.

I thought wml was pretty neat.  So good in fact that I'm thinking of
converting my home site to it.  My biggest issue is how well it integrates
with perl CGI's; I may have to convert them to php first.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|