Re: looking for people to translate the web pages

Hi,
>>"James" == James A Treacy <treacy@debian.org> writes:

 James> I am currently looking for a single translator to start working
 James> on the first translation. This person should know CVS, wml,
 James> html and be very proficient in English. Being fluent in perl
 James> would be a bonus.

	I think you missed out on another requirement: knowledge of a
 non-english latin1 language. I meet al the requirements mentioned
 above, except that the only non-english alnguages I am proficient in
 are wriiten in devanagiri script, which, AFAIK, can't be represented
 on the web.

	;-)

	manoj
--
 "If the vendors started doing everything right, we would be out of a
 job. Let's hear it for OSI and X!  With those babies in the wings, we