Re: www.uk.debian.org

Hi,

I see you've added this to the web page, as a link for a mirror in ``England''.

While it is true, that the machine is in fact in England, it's probably
better to have the link as either ``United Kingdom'' or ``Britain''
(until there are mirrors in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, that is ;-)

Otherwise it's a bit like listing the US mirror as California, or the German
one as Bavaria say (I don't know where either of these machines really are BTW)

I prefer ``Britain'' (because I'm a little old-fashioned about this), but I
expect ``United Kingdom'' is more correct.

I suppose the question to ask is:

  Which is more meaningful to the non-brits among us ?

Cheers, Phil.